April 2, 2010. Here it is.
- Has most of the equipment needed for conventional medical treatments under 1 roof.
- Most of the conventional medical professionals are immediately available.
- Patient doesn't need to travel.
- Expense. Even for charity wards.
- Poor etheric environment. Too many sick , death, mourning, sad people concentrated in a single building.
- Does not provide holistic treatment systems. Even for chinese hospitals. (ex. doesn't encourage patients to exercise when ill)
- Encourages patients to be admitted even if it is not required.
- Many hospitals have strict rules regarding the use of holistic treatments. (ex. Heart Center doesn't allow accupuncture).
- Encourages patients to rest. See post below about the hazards of rest.
For most problems I recommend NOT staying at the hospital esp. for the long term and systemic problems.
The hospital is good for immediate and emergency cases requiring treatment of physical injuries,emergencies and the confinement of quarantine cases.