This is the link to the Yahoo Shine article which is full of completely irrelevant pointers (except for one at the bottom). Please read the link first.
Here are my tips on looking young:
- Always be happy no matter what. (see paradigms in this post) There is always a glass half empty or half full. If you choose to be the half empty glass then you will always have a miserable life. Whereas the glass half full, while still experiencing the same fortunes (or misfortunes) will still be able to live a more actualized life.
- Coconut Oil, honey and royal jelly, aloe vera (and some other non descript herbs that I will fore go mentioning here) are the great rejuvenators. They will help regenerate your body tissues and skin included. You just have to know how to use them.
- Water, water, water and more water. Together with #2, this combo can't be beat.
- Internalize youth. Act young. Feel it. Believe it. Lie to yourself. Remember your paradigms and attitude when you were an infant, a toddler. Those paradigms kept you young. Now you are contaminated by "maturity", or what other people consider "mature".
- Lie about your age. Make everyone else think you are younger. Too many people discriminate based on a person's age, whether too young or too old. It's better to be dumped by a girl who's the same age as you and thinks your half her age. Even if you have "lost", in reality, you have won.
- Proper exercise. With emphasis on the world PROPER since most people don't know the meaning of this. See some articles on exercise in THE WORD. Please note that if you become "buffed" You will more likely appear around 20ish range which is good if your 40-50 years old.But not good if you are 12 years old, then people will think you are older.
- Have younger friends. Hanging out with old grouchy farts will just make you wallow and share in their situation. If you must hang with an older person, may they be more positive, youthful and evolved.
- Eat clean. Organic, veggies and fruits, less fast foods are just a start.
These are just the more immediate tips for your youth (which in turn reflects your health as well). The foundations of these tips are mostly esoterically based so I will decline to explain further on the matter.